What is an USDA Loan? Do you Qualify?
The USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) Rural Development's Single Family Housing-Guaranteed Loan Program helps provide mortgage loans for home buyers with low to moderate income in eligible rural areas.
For home buyers who qualify, the USDA Loans offer the flexibility of 100% financing on fixed-rate home loans, low-interest rates, low fees and minimal mortgage insurance, compared to other mortgage products.
Benefits of USDA Guaranteed Home Loan:
- 100% financing, no down payment required
- Competitive, flexible interest rates
- Financed closing costs
How do I qualify?
- Must meet the income eligibility requirements
- Property must be located in an eligible rural area
- Property must be primary residence and meet all program criteria
Why choose Lincoln Savings Bank?
If you think the USDA-Guaranteed Home Loan Program may be right for you, start the process by requesting a free consultation from one of our mortgage lenders or fill out the mortgage assessment form.